Reasons To Call A Janitorial Service For Your Commercial Business
This time of year (spring and summer) are known for being a time when many people deep-clean their homes and get rid of clutter. Maybe it’s because the weather is so nice outside, that it just makes sense to open all your windows after a winter of them being shut, to clean and dust and sanitize, and perhaps listen to some music. Whatever the reason, “spring cleaning” is definitely “a thing” and we find it so satisfying! At Cloute Inc., we’re cleaning experts, and we would love to help you with your spring cleaning, especially in your commercial building! Here are some of our suggestions for spring cleaning. Give us a call for professional help! Expertise and professional equipment is a magic combo, and we know we can have your home extra clean, extra quickly.
Spring Cleaning Suggestions For Both Your Home And Commercial Business:
- Dirty floors? Buy two doormats, instead of one. If you have had one doormat to this point (either inside or outside), trust us when we say that having one on each side of the door will dramatically decrease the amount of dirt you track into your home on a daily basis moving forward.
- Smelly kitchen sink drain? Try grinding up a few lemon rind slivers in the garbage disposal, followed by some cold water, to get rid of unfortunate smells.
- Crusty stains in your microwave? Fill a small bowl with warm water and a few tablespoons of vinegar or some citrus fruit, and microwave until steamy. Let it sit for a few minutes, then open the microwave and wipe it down with ease!
- Bedding and coats that haven’t been washed often? Spring cleaning is a great time to tackle tasks that don’t get done very often. For down bedding or coats that need a refresher, wash them on low with a special down washing detergent, available to purchase online.
- Electronics? Phones, TV remotes, and computer accessories can be some of the dirtiest places in our homes. To clean your phone or other electronic device, power it down, then rub it clean with a microfiber cloth. Wipe it down with a lysol wipe, being careful to avoid leaving reservoirs of liquid anywhere. Let it air dry for a few minutes, and then dry it again with the microfiber cloth.
- Outdoor furniture. Outdoor furniture can really take a hit in the winter, and now is the perfect time to get it fresh again going into the best outdoor months of the year! Use warm water with a few pumps of dish detergent in it, and a sponge, to wipe down furniture. Then, just let it air dry!
Cloute Inc. wishes you the best of luck on your spring cleaning projects for your home and commercial business! For extra help cleaning in the Jamesville area, we invite you to call us up and ask about our commercial janitorial services. You’ll be amazed how much of a difference expertise and professional equipment really make!